Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, 3 to be precise, such yummy food, waaay to many calories. I am glad we are done though, I am just about Turkey'd & leftover'd out. I love this holiday, not that we need to have a day to be thankful because we are always thankful, but I enjoy the extra reflection that the holiday brings. I enjoy hearing others thoughts and reflections on thankfulness as well, especially the thoughts of the children and what they are thankful for. I am always finding myself saying "Oh yeah! I forget about that". There are so many things to be thankful for it is hard to remember them all at once. I would like to try to do better at remembering daily, things that I perhaps don't think of often.

I am very thankful for all that I have in my life and the people I get to share it with.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I think next year it's a big one here in AZ, hopefully you guys can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome, I miss Thanksgiving in AZ!

    ReplyDelete