Happy Birthday to my sweet darling helpful crazy loving UNsassy girl!
I can't belive she is 12!!! That is absolutely INSANE to me!
Bailey got to choose ANYTHING she wanted for her birthday breakfast. ANYTHING. What does she want me to buy? Pillsbury Toaster Strudel & Guava Juice! Of all things in the land of glutoney she chooses Toaster Strudel. .....sigh.......Silly silly girl
Isaac discovered BALLOONS!!!!
She chose to have her birthday dinner at the Olive Garden, one of her favorites, then we went home to open.......PRESENTS!!!!
Bailey got her wish this year for a new Bike YAY! She grew so tall in the last year it was nearly impossible for her to ride her old one.
The next day we had her "Valentines Slumber Party"!!!
With her Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake ....mmmmmm.
13- 12 Year olds..........
Slumber Party..........
.....
NEVER AGAIN!!!!
BUAHAHAHA...........NO.
I can not begin to explain the chaos.
Jayden had a sleepover party at Grandma's (Thank you Mom)
so that made things a little easier but I swear I never new there were so many reasons for SCREAMING!! HOLY COW!!! Girls like to scream...about EVERYTHING!
They had fun with glow sticks.
Played Dance Dance, Rock Band, Hide & Seek, Sardines, Question Game & ate a LOT!!
So much in fact the I am sickened!
These twigs of girls ate:
4 Large Pizzas
24 Cans of Soda
10 Capri Suns
1 Bag of Doritos
1 Bag of BBQ Chips
1 Bag of Peanut M&Ms
1 Bag of 3 Musketeers
1 Bag of Milky Ways
1 Bag of Hershey Kisses
3 Bags of Popcorn
2 Liters of Soda
Oh...and Cake!
I N S A N E
The girls had fun and of course didn't "slumber" much but all in all it was a great party.
Bailey had a great time and I am glad cause I don't think I will ever be up for that big of a slumber party again ;);)
Happy Birthday Love!


















Happy Birthday Bailey!! Sounds like it was a night to remember!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe she is soooo BIG! It was yesterday that Don and I taught her how to have a food fight! I sure love Bailey Bug.
ReplyDeleteWow! How come I didn't know about your blog! How fun! I can not, can not believe, how much food those girls consumed! That is crazy! Looks like it sure was fun for Bailey though. That cake looks so yummy! Recipe please? Cream cheese and strawberries! My favorite! Hope things are well and that you have recovered. Isaac is getting so big! He seems like he is such a happy baby.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! You are brave to have that many "Tweens" at your house!
ReplyDelete