Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy Busy

It's amazing how little time there is in the day. Ack! Maybe it just seems that way, who knows. It has been a pretty easy transition into our new schedule with Isaac I can't complain, finding time to fit all the other little things in has been the hard part. I forgot how valuable "alone" time is and how time consuming feeding baby is! I feel like a milk factory. It's like wash, rinse, repeat, every time I start a project its time for food again! ;) Isaac is really good though, he is starting to get on a good schedule which is convenient for getting other to-do's in the house done. Some how we are muddling thru. At least we have still found time for family night. We are total Star Trek nerds and have been watching the movies and old episodes with the kids, it has been great! And yes, I am ok with letting my kids become total nerds just like their parents! :) It has been a hard week for Jayden, Bailey is at her Dad's and will be home on Friday but it has been really tough on J not to have her here. His school ended, Bailey is gone, new baby new schedule...it has been hard. His #1 request is can Bailey come home, #2 request can we play pretend school and have circle time. I've been trying to come up with a new summer schedule for him that will help. Bailey is sad she wont be there on the day of Jayden's surgery but sent him a letter that he is to open before he goes in. He is having his tonsils out on Thursday and though I feel he is to young and it scares me to death to have my baby go under anesthesia it REALLY needs to be done. Since he was 1 his glands have been huge and he gets sick at the drop of a hat with strep and or ear infections. The tonsils never go down though they just get bigger and bigger. Right now they have literally doubled in his throat making it look like he has 4 tonsils. I know it will help in the long run to have them out but I am soooo nervous about the surgery. I may need a valium for me! I can't wait for Bailey to come back home. Summer is always so hard for me as she spends so much time with her Dad. I won't lie, it is absolutely horrid for me and I am extra emotional all the time because I miss her. I am secretly happy that she has been bored over there and calling me extra times just to talk about that she is bored. The one bad part to her boredom is she is emailing me endless silly cat and dog videos from youtube. Jayden loves them of course, but I just may vomit if I have to watch to many more. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! Jayden tonsils do need to come out!! The girls mailed him a special present so watch for it!! He'll do fine on Thursday, the surgery itself is so short it's the recovery from the anesthesia that can be tricky!! We will keep you and him in our prayers!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete