Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sticky Icky Ewy Gooey Jam

Last week at the farmers market, Jayden chose some beautiful blackberries and said that he wanted to make jam with me. Well, they were just to tempting and we ate the blackberries but Jay still wanted to make jam. So, we decided to make strawberry jam & peach jam from Ami's yummy peaches. My good little helpers washed, cut & smashed their fruits, then stirred, stirred, stirred. They were so proud and impressed with what they had created and sampled some on toast to which Jay said "Try mine, it comes with butter!".

3 comments:

  1. You go mama!!! I have never made jam. WOW I am impressed! Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I have never made jam either! I only braved it because Rhonie said it was so easy! The kids did it all so technically I still have never made jam. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is easy huh? And it is the best Jam ever. yummy now that makes me want some strawberry.

    ReplyDelete