Saturday, April 3, 2010

I win I win!!

K, I never win anything. N e v e r! I won 2 tickets to The Canyons on the radio and got to take a lovely day off work and go teach my little girl to ski! I had been wanting to take her for the longest time and so I am glad we had the opportunity. She did awesome! After practicing on the bunny slope learning area we decided she would get a better feel for it if we just went up and came down slow. After learning that running in to the snow banks isn't the best most reliable way to stop she finally learned to feel the resistance of the snow and was able to turn and most importantly STOP! I am so proud of her! :) I have to admit I am proud and thankful that *I* didn't fall! I haven't been skiing since my knee surgeries 17 years ago so I was really nervous. We had a great girl time! Can't wait til next year!!

Awesome, awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment