Friday, April 3, 2009

Almost there.

Where to begin.... We saw the doctor on Wednesday who was concerned about the fevers and did not know where they were coming from. Kidney infection test came back negative. So he suggested we get delivered as soon as possible (read my mind). However since I had not dilated any on my own he wanted to schedule a C-Section for this morning. (They will not induce unless you are at least 2cm with previous C-sect) Since we are REALLY trying to avoid that, we decided on giving it a bit more time and trying everything possible to get me to dilate on my own. We have an appt. on Monday and will make decisions from there. So we are trying everything in the book besides caster oil ( I refuse to do that ever again).

1 comment:

  1. Bummer!! Wish I had some "wisdom"...I was dilated to a 4 at 36 weeks with Maiya. I've heard that what got the baby in should help get the baby out (wink, wink ;)

    ReplyDelete