Monday, March 30, 2009

What a ride!

Quickie update! First of all, thank you everyone for your prayers & concerns we really appreciate them. This is day 11 of nonstop fever, other than being extremely tired, I feel okay. No other signs of sickness. The doctor has run many tests and has put me on antibiotics for what he thinks might be a kidney infection. He is baffled and a bit concerned as I do not have a spleen to fight infection very well on my own. The concern really stems from the fact that I have been on the antibiotics for several days and the fever is not changed. Sven & I go to see him on Wed and we have decided that if the fever has still not changed we are going to ask for an induction. The baby is healthy and doing just fine & we would like to keep it that way! :)

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you need anything!! We're thinking good thoughts for you!!! Baby Isaac will be here soon!!

    ReplyDelete