Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Patience is a virtue..

I am just plain antsy..... so I thought I would update a bit. My B girl is away at her first camp without me. *sigh* She has been looking forward to this for months and has been talking about it non-stop. We braided her hair in girls camp braids & beads and stocked her up so she could do other friends hair as well. She has been glowing with excitement. I know she is fine & having fun but I can't stop thinking and worrying about her. In my mind she is still to little to do things without me :( I worried all night that she would be to cold and that her recent sniffles would turn into a full blown yucka cold, I caught myself several times this morning starting to head for her room to wake her up & have even worried that her signature "Bailey clumsiness" would end up with some type of damaged limb. I didn't know I was this paranoid. Maybe pregnancy hormones are at work, but I do not like it and want her to come back home now! I know she is fine.....I do.... ;) Isaac has figured out North & South for the time being and we are really hoping he STAYS PUT from now on! I am much more at ease about things and just have to try to be patient with the 3 weeks I have left. (HA! I am not so good with the patience thing. I have nothing to do!) Jayden went with Sven to the book store yesterday and was very excited to pick out a new book for his "collection" as he calls it. He picked out a big boy book on caves! We snuggled and read it after dinner. I was very surprised how much information he had retained from our hikes to Timpanogos Cave (we went 2x last summer). He was able to point out what things were and make comparisons between the cave pictures in the book and the different things we had seen in the caves and even remembered how the cave lakes are formed. Jay found feeling Isaac with the hiccups quite funny then we looked at pictures of him when he was born. He has had a lot of questions and was quite relieved that his umbilical cord did not stay as he "grew up to be 4". He is a funny guy. I love my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment