Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Turn Baby Turn!
Yesterday we had our 35 week appointment and all is well. Baby Isaac is already showing his stubborness and that he will fit in perfectly with our family. He is laying Transverse Breech and we are praying he turns. On doctors orders we are to try many a midwifery trick to get him to turn, last night we tried Plank Laying which was so comfortable(NOT). My back could not take it, so I ended up laying on the couch, Sven lifted the end and slid the ottoman underneath which gave the perfect angle with minimal pain. I spent 2 1/2 hours upside down watching a movie with the kids who found my seat so humorous Jay wanted to join me and watch the movie upside down too. I am really not looking forward to doing it again and again, but I look forward to a C-section even less so we will try whatever we need to. The doctor will not perform a version because of the danger factor (because of previous C-sect) so if we can not get him to turn on his own a C-section it will be. ***D R E A D***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah "Comments"!!! We will keep you in our prayers that Isaac will get into the correct position!! Not to much longer until he's here!! YIPPEE!!
ReplyDeleteHey Laura! It's cousin EmmaLee- i'm glad you have a blog. Ours is erhammond.blogspot.com. Good luck with your baby!
ReplyDelete